Papayagogo is an ING initiative that works on ‘servitization’ models in B2B segment. Our aim is to help manufacturers make the transition from a traditional product sales approach to a ‘servitization model’ or product service system.
‘Internet Of Things’ plays a role here, as we can measure the use of equipment from this technology and then convert it to a transaction (pay per use). We do this in the medical sector and our mission is to make the care, better and more efficient by linking parties in the chain with smart technology. We use equipment for cardiology, urology & radiology: ultrasound, ECG / Holter, urine analysis & INR/PT. The first line uses the service in which the second line analyses if necessary. The relevant data is sent from the connected equipment for analysis.
• to make advanced medical equipment accessible for a broader target group (1st / 1.5 line care), where there is a link with the 2nd line from connected equipment;
• to introduce and facilitate pay-per-use models by offering equipment as a service: a total package of hardware, software, training, service & maintenance;
• to co-create business models between 1st + 2nd line care providers and manufacturers of medical equipment;
• efficient and sustainable use of medical devices (circular & sharing economy);
• to ensure pricing, billing & financing of the system.
If you visit our website or in any other way contact Papayagogo, we process your personal data. By “processing” we mean everything we can do with this data such as collecting, recording, storing, adjusting, organizing, using, disclosing, transferring or deleting that data.
This Privacy Statement aims to explain in a simple and transparent way what personal data we gather about you and how we process it.
As Papayagogo is a part of ING Bank N.V., please also refer to the ING Privacy Statement located at ing.com for further information about how ING processes data and your privacy rights and obligations.
- The type of personal data we collect
Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you and that we can link to you.
If you contact us, we process personal data that are listed here: your name, phone number and email address for system messages, product updates, service announcements and other marketing messages
- What we do with your personal data?
We only use your personal data for legitimate business reasons.This includes:
- validating interest in Papayagogo proposed goods and services;
- contacting you about Papayagogo and Papayagogo’s proposed initiative;
- System messages, product updates, service announcements
- if necessary, to comply with our legal obligations
- Who we share your personal data with and why
We may disclose personal data to third parties like regulators if required to do so by law. When we use other service providers we only share personal data that is required for a particular assignment. Service providers support us with activities like:
Papayagogo uses Google Analytics to perform statistical analyses about the way you use the services of Papayagogo. Google Analytics collects information on how you navigate, how much time you spend on our website, how long you visit a particular web page, from which website you came to our website, type of internet browser you use and the IP address of your mobile phone and/or tablet, and websites you visit after visiting our web site. This information is collected and analysed to improve the user friendliness of our website and to improve our marketing activities.
We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Ireland Ltd (“Facebook”) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by your browser on your computer. On each subsequent visit to the website, the browser searches for cookies. If the browser finds cookies, it sends the information stored by the cookie to the website. The website downloads cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone which are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website, such as cookies that ensure that you can retrieve information on the website quickly, and cookies that are strictly necessary to provide a service which has explicitly been requested by you, such as a cookie that remembers your cookie settings. To download cookies that are not strictly necessary, such as cookies for gathering statistical information, Papayagogo needs your prior consent.
If you have adjusted your cookie settings so that websites are not permitted to place cookies on your computer, the Papayagogo website may not be able to download the cookie which remembers whether or not you consented to the placing of cookies. If so, you will be asked to indicate your cookie preferences each time you visit the website. If you do not wish to be asked about your cookie preferences each time you visit the website, you need to adjust your browser’s cookie settings.
During this experiment we will not use your personal data for promotional activities.
- Data retention
We are only allowed to keep your personal data for as long as it’s still necessary for the purpose we initially required it. After this we look for feasible solutions, like archiving it.
- Your rights
We respect your rights to determine how your personal information is used. These rights include:
- Right to access personal data: You have the right to ask us for an overview of your personal data that we process by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to rectify personal data: if your personal data is not correct, you can ask us to rectify your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com
- Right to complain: Should you not be satisfied with the way we have responded to your concerns you have the right to submit a complaint to us. If you are still unhappy with our reaction to your complaint, you can escalate it to the ING Bank Data Protection Officer. You can also contact the data protection authority in your country.
We may change our Privacy Statement from time to time. The date of the last adjustment was June 2018. Please check our Privacy Statement regularly for the latest version.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement may be modified from time to time to comply with applicable laws or to reflect our updated business practices, so please check this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes
- Regulatory information
Papayagogo is part of ING Bank N.V. (‘ING’). ING has its statutory seat in Amsterdam at Bijlmerplein 888, 1102 MG, The Netherlands, Trade Register number 33031431. ING is regulated and licensed by the De Nederlandsche Bank (‘DNB’) and the European Central Bank (‘ECB’) for payment services. ING is also regulated and licensed by the Autoriteit Financiële Markten (‘AFM’) and regulated by the Autoriteit Consument & Markt (‘ACM’). Information regarding supervision of ING can be obtained from DNB (www.dnb.nl), AFM (www.afm.nl) or ACM (www.acm.nl).